To become a subscriber, order at least five performances and save up to 22% while receiving some great benefits!
- The best prices- subscribers save up to 22% throughout the year AND pay no per ticket service charges!
- Early access for the best seats - 2019-2020 order schedule
- Free ticket exchanges; Can't make a performance? Exchange your tickets for another event within the same category (Guest Artist, Music Dept. and Dept. of Theatre). Exchanges are ticket-for-ticket
- Lost-ticket replacement; just contact Ticket Services for a reprint
- Payment plan-spread the cost over two payments (for orders received by 6/11/19)
- First to find out! Subscribers get first notification of any added events throughout the year
- Free and discount ticket offers via email throughout the season.
Some restrictions apply, see brochure order form. You may order subscriptions by phone, fax, mail or in person at Ticket Services.
- Download the subscription order form. Then print, fill out and and mail or fax it to us (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader software. The free software allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF files across all major computing platforms)
- Order your subscription when you receive the brochure in the mail (don't know if you're on the mailing list? Email us to find out!)
- Call or visit ticket services and place your order with a Ticket Services Rep- we'll do all the math!
- Order your subscription online
Don't forget that you can donate your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution. Call us by close of business the day before the performance, and we'll convert the value of your tickets to a contribution and send you an acknowledgement. Frequently asked questions about subscriptions. Questions? Need help with your subscription? Call Ticket Services at 610-758-2787 ext. 0, or email us.