Any questions? We probably have answered them here. And if not, please contact Ticket Services.
Information regarding directions and parking can be found here.
- Accessible parking spaces are located on the first and third levels of the parking garage, and there is an elevator towards the Packer Avenue side of the garage.
- There are three accessible entrances to Zoellner Arts Center: The front entrance (on Packer Ave), the 3rd floor entrance (from the parking garage), and the campus entrance (ground floor, facing the Tamerler Courtyard).
- When ordering tickets, please request accessible seating. ADA seating sections include both seats and wheelchair spaces, so be sure to specify what type of seating you'd like.
- Complimentary assistive-listening devices are available through Ticket Services or the House Manager. If you are using one, please keep the level turned down as low as comfortably possible during the performance, as the noise can disturb other patrons and the performers.
- Sensory-Friendly Performances: Click here for more information.
- American Sign Language interpreted performances: Click here for more information
Latecomers may watch the performance on the closed-circuit monitor in the lobby until a suitable interval in the performance when the house staff is permitted by the artist to seat latecomers. Latecomers will be seated when there is the least likelihood of disturbing others. Unfortunately, some performances do not have suitable breaks for late seating.
Inclement weather is not always cause for cancellation. As long as the artist appears at the theatre, the show will go on as scheduled. There are no refunds due to weather. If the status of a show changes, we will post an announcement on the home page of this website, on the voicemail at 610-7LU-ARTS (758-2787) and on local radio and television stations. Zoellner offers covered parking in the attached parking garage. Plan to leave home early and please travel carefully.
Out of respect to all patrons, we strongly recommend against children under 4 attending non-Family Friendly performances. Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket and sit quietly in a seat throughout the performance. There are closed-circuit monitors in the lobby which supervised children may use to watch performances if they are unable to sit in the theatre for the entire performance. We encourage parents to consult our brochure for family-friendly performances designated for young audiences. Please contact Ticket Services for further information.
Lost and Found
Zoellner's Lost and Found is located in the box office. If you think that you have lost an item at Zoellner, please contact Ticket Services: 610-758-2787, ext 0.
Zoellner Arts Center and Lehigh University are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The use of recording devices and cameras is strictly prohibited by most artisits.
Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere in the building.