FREE TICKETS for Undergraduates:
Lehigh undergraduate students get free tickets to over 80 performances each year. Enjoy the best in music, theatre, dance, Broadway, and more for free! Click on the 'Get Tickets' link above to register and get your tickets or keep reading for all the details.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE? All full-time undergraduate Lehigh University Students.
HOW MANY TICKETS CAN I GET? For Guest Artist and LU Music Department performances, Lehigh students get 1 free ticket. For LU Department of Theatre productions, students may get 2 free tickets. View a full listing of events with free tickets
HOW DO I GET FREE STUDENT TICKETS? First- Don't wait! Tickets are based on availability and many of our shows sell out. We suggest you get your ticket at least 4 days ahead, if not sooner. **As of 9/12/19, there are only a handful of student tickets left for the otherwise sold out Ultimate Queen Celebration concert on Oct 12**
View a listing of events with free tickets.
At the Zoellner Box Office:
- Call or go to the box office, present your student ID or LIN #
- Hours: Tue 12-6pm, Wed-Fri 12-5pm and or 90 minutes prior to curtain for events
- 420 E. Packer Avenue (building #49); 610-758-2787, ext. 0.
Online: Student Ticketing
- Go to the student ticketing page. If you’ve purchased tickets online in the past, log in as usual.
- If you have never purchased Zoellner tickets online, then click REGISTER. Enter your LIN# and your personal PIN, (please contact the box office if you cannot locate your PIN).
- Select Zoellner Arts Center, then Zoellner Arts Center Events. Choose your performance(s) and select a seat.
- Click “CHECKOUT”to complete your order- you will not be charged fees for the free ticket.
Graduate Students: Lehigh Graduate students can get FREE tickets to Music Department concerts, pay just $4 for Theatre Department productions, and get 50%-80% off most Guest Artist performances. Follow the above instructions to get your tickets.
THE FINE PRINT
- Free tickets are a benefit of paying the Lehigh undergraduate student activity fee. Graduate Students do not pay this fee, so do not have access to free tickets. Graduate students DO get discounted tickets through the student ticketing page.
- One ticket per ID per performance for Guest Artist and Music Department performances, two tickets per run for Department of Theatre productions.
- Free tickets may NOT be available for events not presented by Zoellner including other university programs and Rental Events such as the Nutcracker.
- Arrive early! At 10 minutes before curtain, any held free tickets that have not been scanned in will be released and given to other waiting students, so be sure to get to the theatre on time!
- If you order online, you must use the student ticketing webpage; your account # is your LIN. See above for instructions.
- Don't wait until the last minute, many shows sell out!
- To sit with friends, be sure to order at the same time, as many events have reserved seating.
- If you order ticket and find you can’t attend, please let us know so we can reissue the ticket to another student who may be waiting for one.