Over 100 shows at Zoellner Arts Center now FREE for Lehigh Undergraduate Students! New this year, full-time undergraduate students may attend all performances by Lehigh University Department of Theatre, Music Department and Zoellner Arts Center’s Guest Artist Series for FREE, subject to availability. Experience concerts and events from Broadway tours to our own Department of Theatre shows, celebrity performances, jazz, classical, and choral music by Lehigh student ensembles and talented faculty; dance from ballet to hip-hop; circus-arts; Taiko drummers, and more – all FREE! Seating is limited for some shows, so reserve now if you are interested in attending. Faculty, please contact the box office regarding class attendance.
HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS?
- Go to the student ticketing page. If you’ve purchased tickets online in the past, log in as usual.
- If you have never purchased tickets from us online, then click REGISTER. Enter your LIN# and your personal PIN, which should be in your inbox. If you cannot locate the email with your PIN, please contact the box office.
- Select Zoellner Arts Center, then Zoellner Arts Center Events.
- Choose your performance(s) and order your free ticket.
- Click “CHECKOUT”to complete your order- you will not be charged fees for the free ticket.
In-person or by Phone
- Call or go to the box office, present your student ID or provide your LIN #
- Hours: Tue 12-6pm, Wed-Fri 12-5pm and or 90 minutes prior to curtain for events
- 420 E. Packer Avenue (building #49); 610-758-2787, ext. 0.
Lottery System for popular events
- For some events, we expect to have a higher demand for tickets than are available. For those, interested students will be entered into a lottery for tickets.
- To enter the lottery, call, go online or stop by the box office as you would to order tickets. Currently, these events are A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder, Leslie Odom, Jr. and Kinky Boots.
- Lottery winners will be selected 10-14 days before the show and sent an email to pick up tickets.
THE FINE PRINT
- Free tickets for Lehigh undergraduates is part of a student activity fee. Graduate Students do not pay this fee, so do not have access to free tickets. Graduate students DO get a discount through the GLO, please check with the office for your special promo code.
- One ticket per ID per performance for Guest Artist and Music Department, two tickets per run for Department of Theatre. Free tickets may not be available for other events in the art center including other university programs and outside rental events. Please check out the event pages for student discounts or free tickets.
- Arrive early! At 10 minutes before curtain, any free tickets that are not used will be released and given to other waiting students so be sure to get to the theatre on time!
- If you order online, you must use the student ticketing webpage; your account # is your LIN. See above for instructions.
- Don't wait until the last minute, many shows are selling quickly!
- To sit with friends, be sure to order at the same time, as many events have reserved seating.
- If you order ticket and find you can’t attend, please let us know so we can reissue the ticket to another student who may be waiting for one.
- Seating is limited for some shows, including Leslie Odom Jr., Kinky Boots and A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder, so there will be a lottery. See above for details.