Advertise in Our Season Program
Your ad will be seen by 15,000 people this season when they come to a Guest Artist performance! Wrap your ad in program-specific content, content that people want to read as they sit in their seats waiting for the performance to begin. Choose the ad size (quarter-page, half-page or full-page) and black & white or color. For information about our rates and deadlines, call 610-758-5323 or email us.
Because we can deliver the customers you want to reach for the best value. Here are two things that we know about advertising in a recession:
- Advertising during an economic downturn helps retailers solidify their customer base and compete.
A McGraw-Hill Research study looking at 600 companies…found that those businesses which chose to maintain or raise their level of advertising expenditures during the 1981 and 1982 recession had…sales 256% higher than those that did not continue to advertise. ~ November 26, 2008 in Knowledge at Wharton. Click here to read the full article.
- Your ad dollar goes a lot further during an economic downturn.
With demand slack for advertising services, the cost of these services goes down…. "If your company has something to say… it's going to be more efficient to say it now than to say it in better times," says [Wharton marketing professor Leonard] Lodish. ~ November 26, 2008 in Knowledge@Wharton. Click here to read the full article.
How Can We Help Your Business?
- We'll place your business before an impressive target audience of 15,000 people--the same as this year. How do we know? We're lowering ticket prices so this audience returns to Zoellner.
- We offer competitive rates.
- We'll delay your bill until 2015. You won't receive a bill until March 1, 2015.
- And to give you some fun, we'll give you two tickets to a select Guest Artist performance.
- If you purchase a quarter page ad or larger, you're invited to predludes of the Guest Artist performance you choose.