Subscribers receive great benefits!
2014-15 Subscription Brochure
2014-15 Season Presentation
Becoming a subscriber is easy - just select at least five events in our season. Free exchanges in and out of any event.
- The best prices--renewing subscribers pay less than if you buy tickets individually
- Subscribers can order early to get great seats - 2014-2015 order schedule
- Free ticket exchange privileges; you may exchange tickets for performances within the same category (Guest Artist, Music Dept. and Dept. of Theatre). Exchanges are ticket-for-ticket
- Lost-ticket replacement; just contact Ticket Services for a reprint
- Subscription payment plan-spread the cost over two payments
- First notification of our next season and any added events throughout the year
- Free and discount ticket offers via email
Some restrictions apply, see brochure order form. You may order subscriptions by phone, fax, mail or in person at Ticket Services.
- Download the Subscription Order Form. Then print, fill out and and mail or fax it to us (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader software. The free software allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF files across all major computing platforms)
- Order your subscription when you receive the renewal brochure in the mail (don't know if you're on the mailing list? Email us to find out!)
- Call or visit ticket services and place your order with a Ticket Services Rep- we'll do all the math!
Box Office Hours
Don't forget that you can donate your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution. Call us by close of business the day before the performance, and we'll send you an acknowledgement. Frequently asked questions about subscriptions. Questions? Need help with your subscription? Call Ticket Services at 610-758-2787 ext. 0, or email us.