Subscribers’ Frequently Asked Questions
The Benefits of Subscribing
- The best prices–pay less than if you buy tickets individually, and pay no service charges throughout the season!
- Early access to tickets, guaranteeing the best available seats in the house
- First notice (by email) of added events
- Free ticket exchanges to another performance if you can’t attend
- Free ticket offers via email
- Lost-ticket replacement
- Subscription 50/50 payment plan–spread the cost over two payments
- The longer you’ve subscribed with us, the earlier your subscription is seated!
What happens if I miss the renewal deadline?
- If you happen to miss your the renewal deadline, you should subscribe as soon as you can, and we will get you seats as close to your request as possible.
- You will still receive better seats than the general public (as long as you order before the pubic on sale), but they may not be as good renewing by the deadline.
How do you decide where to seat me?
- If you have a specific seating request (beyond the section you select on the order form), please include a note with your order detailing the request, and we will do our best to fulfill your request. If we cannot, we will give you seats that are closest to your request at the time we are filling your order.
- SUBSCRIPTION TIP: Try to give us more than one seating preference or a brief explanation. We can serve you better if we understand your preferences. Examples: aisle seats, or within 6 seats of the aisle; I prefer sitting in the center even if I sit farther back; seat me near an exit in the Grand Tier.
How can I be seated with my friends who are also subscribers?
The best way is to mail both order forms in the same envelope. If this is not possible, both orders should include a note to sit with the other. If you request to be seated with someone in with a shorter or longer subscription history, we will wait until we are able to seat all orders so that you can sit together.
What if I can’t make a performance I bought tickets to? Subscribers may exchange subscription tickets for free! If you have tickets and you cannot attend a performance, just contact ticket services BEFORE the performance date. Exchanges must remain within the same performance category (LU Music, LU Theatre, and Guest Artist). You would be responsible for paying the difference of a more expensive ticket.
How can I buy additional tickets for friends or family?You can order extra tickets with your subscription all at once, and ALL at the subscription discount! Also, if you decide to add a performance mid-season, we'll honor the subscription rate ALL SEASON LONG, and service charges are waived!Does the amount I contribute affect when I am seated?
It may. When it’s time to seat a group of orders, on-time subscriptions will be prioritized by: 1st-number of seasons subscribed, 2nd-donation level, 3rd-date received. Subscriber longevity is still the #1 priority, but we also like to thank those who give charitible contributions.