For most Zoellner-presented performances, the following may receive a discount (1 ticket unless otherwise specified):
- LEHIGH UNIVERSITY Students- 2 tickets per ID presented
- CHILDREN/STUDENTS aged 4 through 17 (children under 4 not recommended to attend performances unless specified)
- LEHIGH UNIVERSITY Faculty and staff- for faculty/staff member and each dependent (as listed on ID)
- L.V.A.I.C. Faculty and staff
- SENIOR CITIZENS aged 60+
- RUSH TICKETS- Student Rush tickets are available to Lehigh University students at a deep discount one week before select Guest Artist performance. 2 tickets per ID presented at the ticket office window.
- GROUPS - Discounts regularly available to groups of 10 or more, as well as to patrons of specific ages and affiliations.
Zoellner regularly emails PROMOTIONS for discounted tickets accessible only by promo code. To use a promo code online:
- Click on PROMOTIONS in the top menu bar of LehighTickets.com.
- Enter the promo code in the box and click Submit Code.
- A list of performances connected to that promo code will appear. Select desired performance.
- Select seats either by Best Available or using the seat map as usual.
- Any prices associated with the promo code will appear when purchasing tickets.
We offer discounted tickets and/or coupons through:
- Lehigh Valley Arts Council's ArTix Pass - Buy one get one free on all Lehigh University Dept. of Music and Theatre events
- Allentown's Save Around- Buy one get one free on all Lehigh University Dept. of Music and Theatre events
- The Entertainment Book- Buy one get one free on all Lehigh University Dept. of Music and Theatre events as well as select Guest Artists.
If ordering by phone or in person, simply mention the promo code to your sales representative to receive the discount. All discounts and coupons must be requested and presented at the time of purchase and are not valid in combination with any other discounts or coupons. Ticket limits often apply. Call 610-758-2787, ext. 0 or email Ticket Services for details on any discounts, promos and coupons.
Groups of 10 or more can save on tickets with block seating!
- Tickets should be ordered at least 2 weeks prior to the performance for the best seating options
- Only a 30% deposit is required to hold seats for your group
- You can add or release tickets on your order up until the final payment is made (10 ticket minimum for discount)
- Final payment and count is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the performance
- Please provide only one contact person coordinating the group's order
- A $6 group order handling fee will apply to each performance ordered, but per-ticket fees are waived (see fee schedule)
To place an order for your group, or to receive more information, call Ticket Services at 610-758-2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org